A Bit of a Little Dinghy
A downloadable game for Windows
Join our heroes, Steve, Steve, Not Steve, and Steve, as they go on a swashbuckling adventure over the tiny world that they inhabit, fulfilling quests for the royal princess of Rudrah!
This game was made for the Ludum Dare 38 Game Jam in Spring 2017. A Steam Greenlight page for an expanded edition is available here.
Anton Uklein - Lead development, custom assets
Rebel Rapture Music Pack - Some music
RPG Maker MV/VX Ace - Premade assets
Why is it 1 bit? I thought the style was nice and I missed out on the clicker jam.
1.0.3 - April 25, 2017, 1:33 PM
- Lowered princess' starting gift (sorry)
- Mongo Castle Innkeep now can actually talk!
- Monoikos' Lun text fix for consistency
- Minor balance changes
1.0.2 - April 24, 2017, 11:35 PM
- Fixed the same plot progression bug. Again.
- Fixed a CTD due to missing assets. (Don't trust RPG Maker to trim assets properly)
- Fixed some balance issues with low-level enemies either being insurmountable or dealing no damage whatsoever.
- Fixed an area where you could fight land enemies in the sea.
- Fixed being able to get out of bounds in Mongo Castle.
- Cleaned up some text to make quests more clear.
1.0.1 - April 24, 2017, 8:19 PM
- Fixed a bug that made plot progression impossible. Yes, the whole thing.
- Fixed a bug where you could get onto Steve as soon as you start the game.
Click download now to get access to the following files: